Nelly’s Diabolic Plan - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Nelly’s Diabolic Plan - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Nelly recently told me about one of her most cruel fantasy that she really wanted to realize with me, so I just had no choice to let her explain me about that fantasy! She really likes to please me with her sweaty socks all the time, but this time, she wanted to do something different. She is actually wearing some cute transparent boots, and some lovely yellow socks inside that she has worn for a few days in a row before doing this video. She invites me to the bathroom to actually show me what she wants to do with her socks! She takes her boots off and show the sweaty bottom of her socks to the camera, before she is getting ready to execute her cruel plan! She takes her pants down, for the first time, and it seems like she is now ready to pee inside her boots! My heart beat was really fast. She starts peeing inside her boots, but there was so much pee, that there is now some yellow liquid all over the floor! Nelly looks at me with a smile, and starts cleaning the floor with her socks. Her yellow socks are now all wet of pee, and her boots are actually full of pee too! She shows her wet socks to the camera, before she is putting back her boots on. The boots are actually transparent, so you can easily see all that yellow liquid inside her boots with her socks into it! She puts them on and off a few times, and make some fun with all that liquid all over the floor! It seems like she loves to feel that warm urine on her socks and her feet. But Nelly is actually getting ready to execute the second part of her cruel plan, and it seems like I had no choice to obey to her plan.

Nelly comes in the room with her cruel smile, and her transparent boots full of yellow nectar, then she sits on my cock to tease me like she usually does. She knows that I just can say no to her usual sex ritual with her sweaty socks on my face, but it seems like this time, it will be different. She makes me take her boots off, and just poses her wet socks on my chest, before she looks at me with her cruel smile ready to execute her plan. Her yellow socks were actually totally warm and wet of her golden nectar, so she just cover my face with both of her socked feet with her cruel smile of satisfaction! She makes me sniff and lick the juicy bottom of her socks, while teasing my balls with her fingers. I was so excited. My cock was hard like a baseball bat. Nelly grabs my cock out of my pants, and starts sucking my dick while rubbing her golden socks all over my face! The smell was so strong, and they were so warm, and wet. She sucks my cock really hard, while smothering my face with her lovely wet socks. The taste of her socks was really strong too, but I just had no choice to lick them while I accidentally stick my tongue out. She was rubbing her wet socks on my tongue, while sucking my cock at the same time! Nelly sucks my cock until she gets a huge explosion of cum inside her lovely mouth! She teases you with all that cum inside her moth at the end of the clip! This is without a doubt, my favorite clip ever on Dreamgirls in Socks!  


Join our Brand New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsSocks.com


Nelly's Diabolic Plan - (Full HD 1080p Version) 

Nelly's Diabolic Plan - (High Quality Version)