Belinda’s Feet in Your Face - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Belinda’s Feet in Your Face - (Full HD 1080p Version)
Belinda wanted to give you a nice view on her sweaty white socks and lovely naked feet after a very long day with her boots on, so she gave me the permission to film her feet for you, while she was actually watching the end of her movie. I am trying to catch a good shot of her boots, before I take them off to reveal her sweaty white socks. She has been wearing them for over a week for now, so the smell was really intense! You will totally feel like you have your nose right in her socks. I am also touching her socks, just to feel how warm they were. I wish i could catch a good sniff on them, instead of filming them. Belinda also gives me the permission to take her socks off to show you her sweaty naked soles. Again. you will feel like your nose is actually right in between her toes. The view is just amazing. I let you sniff and lick the sweaty bottom of her soles, showing her toes, but at a certain point, I totally lost control of myself, and started to lick her sweaty naked feet. They were so soft, and so tasty. They were just perfect! Belinda is actually foot size seven.
Join our Brand New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsSocks.com



Belinda's Feet in Your Face - (Full HD 1080p Version) 

Belinda's Feet in Your Face - (High Quality Version)